Time & Location
05 Nov 2022, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm AWST
Light Truth Love, Unit 12/217 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
About the Event
Do you often find yourself keeping quiet to keep the peace and avoid conflict, disagreement or being judged?
Are you aching to be more honest about things, but worry that you'll offend, disappoint or hurt others' feelings?
Does your experience lend to the idea that the most dominant person wins? Or do you have a faulty definition of humility that leads you to believe that you shouldn't be assertive?
We often develop conclusions in our early experiences of conflict and others' anger, that have stunted our capacity to be assertive. Without assertiveness skills we set ourselves up to be dominated, disrespected, controlled, bullied and powerless. We'll even go to lengths to avoid people who are pushy, demanding or intrusive.
Come and join us! In this upcoming free assertiveness and boundaries workshop, you'll learn how to...
- Discover the insight and strategies to help you to build the confidence to say what needs to be said and be more honest with others.
- Find out what healthy boundaries are and how to communicate these when the need arises.
- Realise your personal power, to change the way you think about yourself as an empowered individual.
- Gain insight into the perception of power and power dynamics in a relationship.
- Stand up to the intrusive or dominant person in your life.
- Remain centred in the face of intimidation, and retain your dignity instead of shutting down or living in reaction.
- Avoid being paralysed for words in a situation, by having the responses you need in the moment.
- Establish boundaries with dignity, grace and respect - speaking the truth with love, in word and practice.
- Overcome feeling powerless, pushed around, dominated, controlled or bullied.
- Create a balance of power in your relationships, and restore connection, mutual respect and trust.
- Build healthy communication styles to have more authentic relationships with your partner, friends, family, children, colleagues and those around you.
Location: Unit 12/217 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
Date: Saturday, 5th November 2022
Time: 9:00 - 11:00am
Inclusions: Assertiveness + Setting Boundaries Workshop Booklet
Registrations close 29th October.
Assertiveness + Boundaries$0.00Sale ended