Sat, 06 Apr|
Light Truth Love
Healthy Assertiveness and Boundary Setting Workshop
Join us for an Empowering Workshop, Healthy Assertiveness and Boundary Setting!
Time & Location
06 Apr 2024, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Light Truth Love, 12/217 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
About the Event
Ladies and gentlemen, you're in for a treat!
We're coming to the rescue after hearing so much of this...
You're tired of feeling unheard, like you have to 'agree' or bite your tongue to 'keep the peace'.
You feel like you can't be truly honest with others.
You wish you could say what you really need to or do what you really want to do.
You wish you could stand up for yourself / others more.
You feel like you're walking on eggshells in one (or more) relationship/s.
You want to develop the confidence to speak up and know the 'right' words to say.
We hear you! You and so many others are experiencing these challenges too.
I've drawn together all of my expertise, training and so much heart to bring you the most thorough and restorative approach to building authentic assertiveness and setting healthy boundaries with others. I want you to be empowered to live out life with more honest and genuine relationships with those around you.
If you want to grow in confidence and communication skills, be more honest and set healthy boundaries with others, then this workshop is for you!
Learn what it takes to become an empowered individual and gain valuable insight into power dynamics, which will enable you to restore your
Gain practical strategies and powerful techniques to become confident in setting boundaries and communicating clearly with others.
Imagine feeling secure in speaking up, knowing the right words to say and communicating these with grace and dignity, from a place of strength
rather than fear.
Love the peace found in living out authentic and honest relationships, protected by healthy boundaries and mutual respect.
It's our closest relationships that inflict the most challenges (and pain) in our lives. Let's face it. Relationships are difficult! (And so are people at times!). But what if these challenges are your personal invitation to grow... What if this is your opportunity to develop much-needed life skills in communication, with wisdom and love!?
As a Counsellor and Corporate Wellness Coach, I can tell you that relationships don't have to be so hard. I work alongside men and women building these skills on a daily basis and the personal growth I've seen is phenomenal. If you take the time to pause and learn the insight and techniques you're missing, it will change your life!
In this workshop, you'll learn how to...
- Discover insights and strategies to help you build the confidence to say what needs to be said and be more honest with others.
- Find out what 'Healthy Boundaries' with others are and How to Communicate these when the need arises.
- Realise your Personal Power, and improve the way you see yourself as an empowered individual.
- Gain insight into the 'Perception of Power' and 'Power Dynamics' in relationships.
- Know how to stand up to the dominant person in your life.
- Learn how to remain Centred (not swayed) in the face of intimidation.
- Have the responses you need in the moment, (no more being paralysed for 'the right words' to say).
- Know how to establish boundaries with others - in a dignified, graceful and respectful manner.
- Overcome feeling 'powerless', 'pushed around', 'dominated', 'controlled' or 'bullied'.
- Learn how to set the tone and agenda in your conversations, (instead of living reactively).
- Create a balance of power in your relationships, and restore connection, mutual respect and trust.
- Build healthy communication styles to have more authentic relationships with your partner, friends, family, children, colleagues and those around you.
- Morning + Afternoon Tea
- Full-day guided workshop - presented by Helen Kelder
- Full-colour Workshop Booklet to take home
- Activities, fun and laughter with a group of amazing individuals
Lunch, Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
Relax! We'll take care of morning tea and afternoon tea with delicious treats for you. This will include Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Juice, fruit platter, savoury and sweet treats.
For lunch we'll take a break and invite you to visit one of the local cute cafe's in Subiaco or bring along your own lunch (there will be a fridge available). This is a great time to have a chat, get to know each other, give the body a stretch or simply breathe in some fresh air!
If you're the early bird that catches the worm, a lover of a good deal, thrifty or a little bit Dutch - we like your style AND have a deal just for you! Every individual ticket purchased on or before the 30th of Feb can claim the Early Bird Discount Price of $250. (That's $30 off WooHoo!)
Ticket Pricing & Packages
- Ticket for One
Full Day Workshop for One: $280 total
- Tickets for Two
Full Day Workshop for Two: $500 total (Discount $80)
If you identify with 3 or more of these, this workshop is for you
Do you regularly...
- Stay quiet to "keep the peace" or do your best to avoid disagreement.
- Feel like you can't actually be honest with others. (it's too risky or dangerous?)
- Try to avoid others' having a negative opinion of you, being rejected or pushed away by them?
- Feel like you're walking on eggshells in one or more relationships.
- Feel dominated or powerless to the more 'powerful' people in your life?
- Think "I can't stand up to them", I'm not as "confident" or "powerful" as they are.
- You wish you could say what you really need to or do what you really want to.
- You wish you could stand up for yourself or others more.
- After repeatedly keeping quiet, biting your tongue you can sense resentment building up (and it's not how you want to live!).
- Live with the regret of "I should have said something" or "I should have done something..."
- Are sick of feeling like you're not heard, unfairly treated or pushed around?
- Feel passive-aggressiveness - a desire to settle the score, 'pay them back' or use the 'silent treatment'?
The trouble doesn't end here...
These situations cause damage to your relationships at an increasing rate, resulting in:
- Loss of closeness
- Loss of respect
- Loss of trust
- Loss of intimacy
- Loss of honesty
- Bruising of love
- Eventual separation
It doesn't have to end this way, there is hope for every relationship. Is it finally time for you to take the next step?
We're here to help you build healthy relationships and restore those that need healing. We'll teach you the skills you need and how to implement them in everyday life.
Workshop numbers are limited to 10 (so first in - first served).
We will be hosting a maximum of 10 Workshop guests in total. Course seats are limited because we believe in quality over quantity. We also know that attendees prefer a small group atmosphere and get the most out of learning when all of their questions can be answered.
*Registrations close 20th Mar 2024.
*To stay in the loop with future workshop dates, subscribe below... (promise I won't spam you)