Sat, 30 Sept|
Light Truth Love
Setting + Achieving Meaningful Goals - Workshop
You are here, right now, in this time and place for a reason... With gifts and passions, with opportunities all around you! The choice is Yours. What will you do with them?
Time & Location
30 Sept 2023, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Light Truth Love, 217 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
About the Event
Do you ever feel like "I have more potential than this..." or "There's more to life than where I'm at now..." with a deep sense of "I'm meant for more!"???
Or if you identify with any of these...
Feeling uninspired and have lost your enthusiasm?
Feeling stuck and not sure what step to take next?
Lost motivation for your day-to-day life?
Want to find direction or the next step in life?
Then this Workshop is for you...
An inspiring Full Day Workshop in the retreat-style home of Light Truth Love, where you'll embark on a guided goal-setting road map to rediscover direction, set your own meaningful goals and be equipped to achieve them!
Goal setting is an important step in being able to maximise what you can achieve and when executed well, leads to life-changing results.
We're going to start with really getting to know what's important to you, and what matters in life. We'll explore obstacles that stop you from goal setting, eliminate roadblocks, explore strengths, strengthen weaknesses and identify resources to support you along the way. We'll build your motivation and coach you on how to maintain it to the very end. I'll show you how to create a mindset to succeed and really commit to achieving your goal. We're even going to delve into your mindset and clean it up - because there's toxic thoughts in there that will sabotage your success until they're discovered and eliminated! This course is absolutely jam-packed with insight and brilliant strategies to fully equip you for achieving your dreams.
Without an AIM, how do we have a sense of direction?
Without MEANING, how do we have a sense of purpose?
Without CHALLENGE, how do we gain a sense of achievement?
The short answer is... we don't.
- Without direction, we get stuck, depressed and suffer from a lack of motivation.
- Without purpose, we despair of meaning in life, a need that is deeply ingrained in us! (why do you think we love stories, movies, good defeating evil etc!) In this day and age we're spending to much time observing meaningful living or people overcoming challenges and pushing their limits, at a loss of our own stories, our own lives being meaningful, purposeful, accomplished and inspirational!)
- Without challenge, a battle to win, a habit to defeat, doing something that matters, we get depressed, we have no sense of progress, we lose hope and inspiration. Without meaning, we feel empty and this can lead to despair, because life is meant to be meaningful and purposeful.
The truth is you're designed for a purpose, the amazing unique person that you are. You were born for this age, created for a meaningful purpose, you're here for a reason.
There IS MORE to life, and your dissatisfaction is your greatest invitation to level up!
It's your invitation to get out of feeling stuck. It's also a warning that if you stay where you are - in need of direction, in need of hope, in need of inspiration, motivation, and a meaningful existence... this pain will increase until you do something about it.
Rediscover your purpose, joy and direction in life by finding clarity for your future!
It doesn't matter how big or small your goal is
It doesn't matter if you're unclear on what you actually want.
It doesn't matter if you've been let down by goal-setting before.
It doesn't matter if you're afraid of failing... Turn fear on itself and let it motivate you towards good things!
It doesn't matter if you have fifty objections to setting goals and fifty more obstacles to overcome along the way.
What matters is that little voice inside you that says... I'm sick of feeling this way... I want change... and I'm actually convinced that it's time.
Let's do this!! I'm here to coach you through the whole process - from beginning to podium finish.
In this workshop, we'll explore, discover and conquer every facet required for you to achieve success.
Our activities include but are not limited to the following (can't give away all the secrets yet!)
- Closing The Gap - Where I'm At and Where I want to be in future.
- Identifying and Eliminating Personal Roadblocks
- SMARTER Goals - A Fresh Take and More Inclusive look at Ensuring Your Goal is SMARTER
- Putting Pen to Paper - Clearly Defining and Outlining Your Goal
- Exploring Your Resources
- 007 Mode: Discovering Your Strengths
- 007 Mode: Strengthening Your Weaknesses
- 007 Mode: Overcoming External Obstacles
- 007 Mode: Declaring War on Toxic Beliefs
- Motivation 101: Measuring The Benefits
- Motivation 101: Your Mindset to Succeed
- Motivation 101: Nurturing Your Motivation
- Motivation 101: How Far I've Come...
- Motivation 101: Your Secret Weapon (Only course attendees get to know the secret weapon)
- Morning Tea + Afternoon Tea included
- Full Day guided workshop - presented by Helen Kelder
- Full colour printed Workshop Booklet to take home
- Activities, fun and laughter with a group of gifted individuals
Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea Provided
Relax! We'll take care of morning tea and afternoon tea with delicious treats for you. This will include Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Juice, and cheese platter, sweet treats and fruit platters.
For lunch we'll take a break and invite you to visit one of the cute cafe's close by in Subiaco or bring along your own lunch and picnic with us at the park. This is a great time to have a chat, get to know each other, give the body a stretch or simply breathe in the fresh air!
Times + Dates
Sept 30th (Saturday): 9:30am - 4:30pm
Course Ticket Pricing & Packages
Full Day Course for One + Workshop Booklet to Keep: $220 total (*Ps check out the Earlybird Special below!)
If you're the early bird that catches the worm, a lover of a good deal, thrifty or a little bit Dutch - we like your style AND have a deal just for you! Every individual ticket purchased on or before the 10th of September will have the Early Bird Discount Price of $180.
Course numbers are limited to 14 (so first in - first served).
We will be hosting a maximum of 14 Course guests in total. Course seats are limited because we believe in quality over quantity. We also know that attendees prefer a small group atmosphere and get the most out of learning when all of their questions can be answered.
*Registrations close 14th September.
*To stay in the loop with future workshop dates, subscribe below... (promise I won't spam you)